Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Moving day

I know I've neglected this blog quite a bit. Partly it's that I've been in school. Partly it's that 2013 was somewhere between eventful and ridiculous. In any case, this blog has been neglected. Never fear. I'm moving the whole works over to pluteopleno.com.

Every scrap of content here will be there. All of it. But I'm also leaving everything here, here. I'll link over to the other site for all links.

Why? I think it will be better. Blogger has been a great host, but I want to take charge of this content all on my own. That is to say: it's mine and I want to be the one holding it. I also want to centralize some of my activity. While I'm not 100% certain that you'll want everything that will be on the other website, I think it will at least be interesting. So come on over and look at my first Help! post. Gesta Romanorum, ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment